POST 800 RULES FOR PETS
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE POST.
- Pets are allowed on open air property and the deck, only if leashed and under the physical control of the owner.
- Pets and service dogs must be under the control of their guardian at all times.
This means that you are responsible to directly control your pet or service dog using a leash, harness or tether.
- In addition, you are responsible for any property damage caused by your animal.
California law makes owners of pets and service dogs liable for injuries as a result of a dog bite.
- Pet and service dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their animal in both public and private spaces.
- Any animal not under control, causing a disturbance, by fighting with other pets or undue barking,
will be required to leave the property immediately.
- Violation of the rules for pets or service dogs will result in disciplinary action including,
but not limited to, suspension from Post privileges.
- Trained service dogs are allowed access to Post 800 facilities.
- Service dogs are allowed because of the owner's disability.
- Service dogs must have been trained by a recognized service dog training organization.
By Order of the Post Commander
Voted and Adopted by the Post 800 Board of Directors 22 May 2014
Voted and Adopted at the Post 800 General Meeting 7 June 2014
Click to view